Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dance

Hello There My Lovelies,

I absolutely love the fact that school is out and that I have a lot more free time in my schedule. I have more time to lounge around at home in front of the TV. I will also use this extra free time to network with temp agencies in the legal field. That, and hopefull work out more. I ran on the treadmill yesterday. I ran four miles without stopping. I was proud of myself. My motivation was my big ghettofabulous booty in the mirror.

Today I had dance practice because tomorrow is my performance. I am looking forward to it. I got my costume together and practiced with my makeup today. I had fun experimenting. Tomorrow I will also style my hair and paint my nails.

My costume is simple. I do own a professional costume with the heavy sequined beaded belt and bra. But I won't be wearing that. I will be wearing a pants outfit with a bra top and a coin belt. I will be dancing on the floor and don't want my skirt to get bunched up under my legs while I am on the floor.

I also like to make my makeup more dramatic. I like to really use a lot of eyeliner and dark eyeshadow, fake eyelashes and dark lipstick. With a simple costume and dramatic makeup, I feel that the audience will be more drawn to my face and my facial expressions. And I feel that is more powerful.

Anywho, time to log off for now :)

No comments: