Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, December 7, 2008

A New Reader

Hello There My Lovelies,

I noticed that I have a new reader here on my blog, Myra. Welcome !! I always appreciate any new readers.

Today I had dance practice, but I wasn't really feeling my routine. I just wasn't in the mood, but I pulled myself together and danced anyway. I was supposed to go to my bellydance class yesterday, but I opted to veg out all day in front of the TV in my pajamas instead. I would've done the same thing all over again this morning, but my roommate was watching football all day so I decided not to. Instead I organized my room and bathroom and did laundry. I consolidated all my stuff in the bathroom. I feel better.

There is a major difference between a guy's bathroom and a girl's bathroom. Being a female, I have all my makeup, perfume collection, bellydance glitter collection, medicine, feminine products, soaps, lotions, anti-aging cream, facial washes and the list just goes on, not to mention all the stuff for my hair in my bathroom. I didn't realize just how much shit there is crammed into my drawers. I feel so lucky to have my own bathroom now. It makes me happy. I haven't had my own bathroom for years, not even when I was living in Spain.

If you look at my roommate's bathroom (he's a dude) there is a clean counter with a toothbrush and maybe some hair gel or deodorant. Same thing with my last roommate. My old roommate had a toothbrush, soap, hair gel and shaving gel while I hogged the other side of the wall and stored everything else in my room.

I wonder about the dynamics of the bathroom for a married couple. I read an article where the husband usually fights to have a small space in the medicine cabinet while the wife occupies every other space and still attempts to invade his small space in the medicine cabinet. I hate to say it, but that is the type of wife I would be, haha.

Anywho, time to go and finish some homework. Classes are officially over at school, but my project is still due tomorrow and I will have a difficult midterm on Friday.

Ciao :)

1 comment:

Myra said...

Thanks for the welcome! I came your way via Winivere. Yes, I am that kind of wife...Glen has one shelf, maybe 3"x12" and I have all the rest! I also have 2.5 closets, and he has .5 rack in our bedroom closet. I also have 30 pairs of shoes, he has 3. Its just the way it is...