Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Random Survey !

What is the single largest item in your house? THE FLATSCREEN TV

How well can you write your name with your non dominant hand? IT'S PRETTY SHITTY

What color is your bedroom? WHITE

What type of computer mouse do you use? A REGULAR ONE WITH A CORD

What is your earliest memory? WHEN I WAS THREE I THINK

Have you ever jumped off of a high dive? YES

Do you take vitamins? YES, EVEN THOUGH I MISS A DAY OR TWO IN BETWEEN

When did you first become interested in sex? AROUND HIGH SCHOOL, I WAS A LATE BLOOMER

Do you like to color inside the lines? OF COURSE

What do you have set as your home page? GOOGLE

Do you have your own radio? YES, IN MY BATHROOM

Where would you hate to have to work? AT ENTERPRISE WHERE I USED TO WORK

Who is on your speed dial? NO ONE

Do you prefer lightbulbs or candles? LIGHTBULBS

How much money did you spend today? ABOUT $40

What are you sitting on right now? MY ASS

Do you look at yourself when you pass by reflective surfaces? YES, I ALWAYS HOPE TO LOOK THINNER AS EACH DAY PASSES

Would you ever get plastic surgery ? MAYBE, BUT I THINK I WOULD RATHER LOOK REAL AND A LITTLE SAGGY THAN FAKE AND PINCHED TIGHT.

Did you play with shaving cream when you were a kid? YEAH

How big is your bed? I THINK A QUEEN SIZE

Do you like the smell of axe? THE SHOWER GEL ? I LOVE IT.

What is your favorite flavor of lifesavers? CHERRY

Have you ever seen a volcano? YES, MOUNT HOOD IN OREGON

What is the best halloween costume you have ever worn? A BUTTERFLY THAT MY MOM MADE ME WHEN I WAS FIVE. VERY CREATIVE.

What kind of soap do you use? DIAL, ALMOND AND SOYMILK

Can you snowboard? NEGATIVO, I WOULD RATHER SKI

How many icons do you have on your dekstop? TOO MANY

What is the biggest amount of money you have ever had at one time ? I DON'T FEEL LIKE BROADCASTING THAT UP HERE

Do you understand how telephones work? THE BASICS. I CAN PICK UP THE PHONE AND DIAL.

Do you write notes on your body? I USED TO ON MY HAND, BUT NOT FOR CHEATING PURPOSES

What is the prominent color in your closet? BLACK

What is sitting next to you right now? NO ONE

Do you believe in lots of conspiracies? I DO NOT

Do you own any really old video game systems? NO, ALTHOUGH I WOULD LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON THE OLD TETRIS GAME BOY OR SUPER MARIO BROTHERS. THAT GAME WAS SO ADDICTING.

Are you good at baking? I CAN MAKE SOME DAMN GOOD CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

Have you ever made your own clothing? OH NO

How many doors does your house have? 9

Do you prefer tootsie pops or blow pops? BLOW POPS

Do you sneak into movie theatres? NO

Are you a really fast text messager? NOT REALLY

Do you have anything you keep on you 24/7? MY PHONE

Do you usually write in print or in cursive? CURSIVE

What was your first job? WORKING AT JACK IN THE BOX

Do you prefer crushed ice or cubed? CRUSHED

What print is on your plates or cups in your kitchen ? A COLORFUL SQUARE PATTERN

Have you ever made a mixed cd for someone? NEGATIVO, AS ODD AS IT SOUNDS, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO MIX A CD.

What do you want to buy from an infomercial? NOTHING

Do you believe that animals have souls? OF COURSE

What word/phrase do you find really annoying? BFF

Do you have a lava lamp or a black light? NEGATIVO

Do you find yourself not having enough electrical outlets? NO

What is the longest you can wait patiently? DEPENDS ON WHAT IT IS THAT I AM WAITING FOR

Have you ever been under anesthesia? YES

Are your fingernails long or short? THEY WERE LONG, BUT I CUT THEM SHORT

Are you afraid of bright colors? HAHAHA, NO

Has anyone ever accused you of being gay? HAHA, NO

Can you tell people honest things to their face? I COULD, BUT SOMETIMES I CHOSE NOT TO BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HURT THEIR FEELINGS.

Would you rather eat grits or oatmeal? OATMEAL

Do you own a kite? NEGATIVO

Have you ever run down and up escalator or vice versa ? YES

What do you think of clothing for pets? I THINK IT'S STUPID, AND A WASTE OF MONEY

Do you tend to want things you cannot have? OF COURSE

Is it true that you can be anything you want to be? TO AN EXTENT

Were your parents honest to you about serious things when you were little ? NO

Would you ever dye your hair purple? I WOULD LIKE TO, BUT I WOULDN'T

Who do you think should play you in a movie? A REALLY COOL, SEXY GIRL

Would you ever kill someone? ONLY IF MY LIFE WERE IN DANGER

Do you prefer stripes or polka dots? STRIPES

Do you dot your is and cross your ts? YES

Are you double jointed in any way? NO

What kind of super power do you wish you had ? I WISH THAT I COULD READ MINDS

Are you easily offended? I DON'T THINK SO

How often do you watch the news? NOT OFTEN, THE NEWS ON TV IS GARBAGE ANYWAYS WITH THE REPORTERS TRYING TO HYPE THINGS UP

Do you have nightmares very much? NO

Which power ranger was your favorite? DIDN'T EVEN LIKE THEM

Did the movie Jaws ever scare you? YES

Have you ever cried to get away with something ? YES, BUT THEY WERE GENUINE TEARS, NOT FAKE

What do you think of feminists ? I THINK THEY FUCKED IT UP FOR WOMEN LIKE ME THAT ACTUALLY VIEW MEN AS HUMAN BEINGS.

Are you friends with anyone famous? NO

Do you lack common sense sometimes? I THINK WE ALL DO

Are you afraid of snakes? NO

Do you use recycle bins at your house? YES

How hot do you like the water in your shower? SCALDING HOT

Do you ever walk around your house naked? NO

What is your favorite art form? BELLYDANCE

Do you want to be bilingual? I AM BILINGUAL

Is energy wasted on little kids? THAT IS A STUPID QUESTION

Do you lie to make people feel better? SOMETIMES

How many times a day do you look at the clock? A LOT WHEN I AM IN SCHOOL

Do you like to organize things? IN THEORY, I LIKE TO. IN REALITY, I AM USUALLY TOO LAZY TO GET OFF MY ASS AND ACTUALLY DO IT.

Are you going to have smile lines or frown lines when youre older? SMILE LINES

Do you floss your teeth every day? YES

Do you like the game red rover? NO

Which is better, thick crust or thin? THICK

How good are you at keeping secrets? YES

What stupid little thing really stresses you out ? THE CRYING KIDS THAT I HAVE FOR NEIGHBORS. OUR WALLS ARE THIN AND THEIR CRYING ANNOYS ME, ESPECIALLY WHEN I JUST WANT TO SLEEP.

Can you remember what you wore yesterday? YES

Which Disney parks have you been to? LA AND ONE OF THEM IN FLORIDA

What do you think the drinking age should be? 16, LIKE IT IS IN EUROPE

Do you like to wear socks? YES

What is the last cartoon you watched ? A LITTLE PART OF FAMILY GUY

What does your bed comforter look like? PINK

1 comment:

Winivere said...

Girl, how many of these have you complete*?! Every time I finish one, another one pops up. LOL... Time to go guy watching?! LOL
XX