Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, December 1, 2008

What I am Thankful For

Hello All,

Just a quick update. I spent Thanksgiving with my dad and his side of the family. I drove up to Mendocino, which is normally a 3 and a half hour drive with no traffic. I spent over 7 hours on the road. Partly because I left in the afternoon. It wouldn't have been so bad if I had left early. BUT, I did have school so I had to leave later.

This year I was simply thankful for the fact that I got to spend Thanksgiving with my family and see everyone. I only see my dad once a year, so it was nice to see him again. I cherish every time I see my grandma and grandpa.

This year on Thanksgiving we gathered in a circle and toasted over champagne as to what we were thankful for. I was just happy to see my family. I was also thankful for the fact that I still have a job and mu health, and that I have a car and a roof over my head. Beyond that I really can't ask for much more.

Yesterday was my birthday. I turned 28. I had this journal just after I turned 23 ad its interesting to see how I've changed in the course of 5 years. I had a nice bday yesterday. My mom and my friends took me out to dinner and I even got gifts. I am thrilled that I got gifts, especially in this economy.

Anyway, not much else to report except that this is the last week of school and next week will be finals. This week will no doubt be stressful since the finals are expected to be grueling. I also have a couple of projects to crap out. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Winivere said...

Hey GF, you are blessed! So happy I have been able to see ya grow up. LOL... Love ya more!
XX

Winivere said...

ps... lookie lookie... your blog won an award from WomanInTheGlassBox!
XX