Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Weather Outside is Frightful

Hello There My Lovelies,

Okay so I live in California. I know that the weather isn't as bad as it is in other parts of the country such as the Midwest for example. But it is still cold and rainy over here. The sun did not come out at all today. :(

I stayed in today at home. I watched The Break Up on TV with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn. I liked that movie. It just goes to show that men and women think completely differently.

I also watched a couple of episodes of Law and Order.

Then I got my big ass on the treadmill and ran five miles. At one point I got cramps and had to walk it out, but at least I didn't give up. I felt much better after, because I was lazy all weekend.

Nothing much left to report. I am living a boring existence right now and loving it. I have been real busy the past few months with full time school, a full time job, an internship and dance lessons. It is nice to take a break for a little while until school starts.

Okay, time to log off for now.

2 comments:

Moe Wanchuk said...

I'm on vacation too.

I've been t*ts up on the couch all day...and Lovin it:)

Winivere said...

I know what you mean! Sometimes, I just like to do anything that isn't productive! LOL
XX