Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, December 26, 2008

Survey for the new year.......... Stolen off someone's blog.......

1. How many times did you break and/or lose your cell phone in 2008?. ABOUT TWICE, THIS MOTOROLA CRAZR BREAKS VERY EASILY

2. If for one year you could choose to be any age, what age would you be and why? 25, BECAUSE I HAD SOME WISDOM UNDER MY BELT FROM LIVING ABROAD IN BARCELONA. THAT WAS ALSO THE AGE I HAD THE BEST DATES EVER. OH, THAT AND MY METABOLISM STILL HADN'T SLOWN DOWN LIKE IT HAS NOW.

3. In past years, what New Year’s resolution did you break the fastest? THAT IS EASY, I NEVER STUCK TO EATING HEALTHIER.

4. Who do you NOT want to see in 2009? THERE IS REALLY NO ONE LIKE THAT ON MY LIST.

5. On New Year’s Eve, do you:

a) Fall asleep at 9:00 p.m. (like you do any other night.)

b) Barely make it to midnight with your significant other/family.

c) Hit the town like a party animal until at least 1:00 a.m.


WELL, THIS YEAR I HOPE TO CHILL OUT WITH MY FRIEND ASHLEIGH AND STAY UP TILL LATE, MAYBE HIT THE TOWN, ALTHOUGH I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ALL THE HYSTERIA THAT WILL BE TAKING PLACE DOWNTOWN WHERE I LIVE.

6. What word or phrase will you hear your significant other or best friend say most often in 2009? I HOPE MY FRIEND ASHLEIGH WILL KEEP CALLING ME WITH SOME FUNNY NEWS OR GOSSIP FROM MY DAYS AT WORKING AT ENTERPRISE.

7. What 2009 movie or book are you most looking forward to? I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO "THE READER".

8. Are you more likely to get fired from a job or get a big promotion in 2009? I HOPE THAT I DON'T GET FIRED, BUT I DO HOPE TO GET A NEW JOB IN MY CHOSEN PROFESSION.

9. What new thing would you mix with chocolate in 2009? BAILEYS

10. What celebrity headline do you foresee in 2009? THAT IS EASY, I CAN SEE JENNIFER LOPEZ AND MARC ANTHONY GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE.

11. How many people will you romantically kiss in 2009? I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA.... I HOPE IT'S GOOD THOUGH............

1 comment:

Winivere said...

LOL @ you & your surveys but thanks for sharing!
XX