Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, December 29, 2008

And the word of the day is..................

Hello Again My Lovelies..................

Have you guys ever heard of the word "Bromance" ? Below is the definition according to Urban Dictionary:

1. Bro-mance
the inseparable relationship between two or more heterosexual, often action-sports-participating, males. similar to the "hetero-life-mate", but based more on surf/skate/snow participation, party attendance and constant exchange of myspace comments and instant messages.

EXAMPLE: After a full night of sessioning street rails and drinking, dave and brian's bro-mance appears to be in full bloom.

The term is being used by younger men in their late teens, early twenties. I could never imagine a man over 30 using it.

In fact, the term is so popular, that MTV is doing a reality show called "Bromance" with a young man looking for a "bromance". In the previews he's choosing between a couple of dudes to be his new "go-to guy", Haha. What disgusted me the most was when he was shown eliminating people in the previews, some of the guys looked like they were about to cry.... WTF ???? What is this world coming to ???????? What is happening to our next generation of males ??????

It's the male version of "Paris Hilton: My New BFF" (where Paris was looking for a new best friend). I will watch this new show so I can hate it, haha. I will see if I can even make it past the first episode. I am a "Reality TV Whore" so I will at least watch the first episode.

I don't know about you, but this term annoys the hell out of me. I thought that the term BFF (stands for Best Freinds Forever) annoyed me. That doesn't even compare to this.

How could two straight guys ever equate their friendship with the word "romance"? How does this not sound wierd to other straight men ?

There is also another saying that annoys me "Bros before Hos" Haha.

Anyway, that's all for now, folks......

No comments: