Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Survey Whore Time !!

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, what's the first thing you say? WELL THIS MORNING I THOUGHT I LOOKED GOOD, LOL
2. How much cash do you have on you? TWO DOLLARS
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? BEST
4. Favorite planet? EARTH
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? MY CLASSMATE
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? GIA BY DESPINA VANDI
7. What shirt are you wearing? MY DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES SHIRT
8. Do you "label" yourself? NEGATIVO
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing? EASY SPIRIT
10. Bright or Dark Room? DARK
11. What were you doing at midnight last night? GETTING OFF WORK
12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? ALOHA
13. What's a saying that you say a lot? YOU GOTTA BE IN IT TO WIN IT
14. Who told you they loved you last? I THINK IT WAS MY DAD
15. Last furry thing you touched? A STUFFED ANIMAL
16. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days? NADA
17. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? NONE
18. Favorite age you have been so far? 25
19. Your worst enemy? I DON'T THINK I HAVE ANY ENEMIES
20. What is your current desktop picture? I DON'T HAVE ANY
21. What was the last thing you said to someone? TOLD A COWORKER I WOULD BE BACK
22. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret? I WOULD CHOSE A MILLION DOLLARS, MY CURRENT REGRETS AREN'T EVEN THAT HUGE.
23. Do you like someone? I LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE, CAN YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC ?
24. The last song you listened to? ALTERNATIVE MUSIC ON THE RADIO

No comments: