Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, December 29, 2008

Found this one on the intertubes.......



This isn't the best picture of me, but this was taken in November 2006 in San Francisco. It was a Burning Man event called Hookahdome. The charge was $25 to get in where you could smoke all the hookah you could smoke. I just did a search of the event on Google and found this. I can't believe the pics are still up there.

Since I was part of the entertainment, I got to smoke for free. This was definitely a good time. It was an all night event, but it got so crowded at 1am that we had to leave.

The entertainment was also plentiful from bellydancers, to firedancers to guys twirling cloth, to erotic entertainment which I wasn't told about. In fact, I thought that this was strictly a Middle Eastern event. I had absolutely no idea what I was in for.

The best thing about the event was that a photographer contacted us and wanted to take our pictures, so we got free pics out of it.

No comments: