Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bellydance Performance

Hello There My Lovelies,

Just wanted to give a brief update and show you a couple of pics from my last performance. I am still waiting for the DVD to come out. I was happy with my makeup, but I am actively searcing for more tips on how to give myself fiercer Arabic eyes.

I haven't been able to add pics to my blog here for a while, but today I figured out how. Oh, and you can click on the pictures to enlarge them if you want.

I hope you enjoy :)






3 comments:

Winivere said...

Like the bottom pic, Sandra. Thanks for sharing. Yes to more exotic eyes! Merry Christmas, GF!
Love you!
XX

Mike said...

Thanks for sharing. I didn't think we would get a chance to see them.

Lucky Gardenia said...

Thank you for sharing pictures of your performance! I love what you wore!

Happy New Year!

Diane