Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Too Much Information Survey !!

1.) If you knew one of your close friends was cheating on their significant other, would you get involved? (EX: Tell their SO, try to talk to your friend about it, etc) Why or why not?

NO, I WOULD NOT GET INVOLVED BECAUSE I AM FRIENDS WITH THE CLOSE FRIEND, NOT THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER. MY LOYALTY LIES WITH THE CLOSE FRIEND.

2.) If your SO was cheating on you and one of your close friends knew, would you want them to tell you? Why or why not?

YES, I WOULD RATHER BE IN TOUCH WITH REALITY THAN LIVE IN A FANTASY. I WOULD DO THE SAME FOR MY CLOSE FRIENDS, TOO.

3.) Have you ever stuffed your bra or underwear to make the size of your breasts or penis seem larger?

YEAH, WHEN I WAS TEN AND PLAYING DRESS UP................

4.) Would you sleep with a friend's significant other behind their back if it were guaranteed you'd never be caught?

NO WAY

5.) Do you think you are more intelligent than your significant other?

I DON'T HAVE AN SIGNIFICANT OTHER. HOWEVER, IN MY LAST RELATIONSHIP, I WILL SAY THAT I FEEL I WAS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN HE THOUGHT I WAS.

6.) Do you ever fantasize about cheating on your significant other? Are you ever tempted to really go through with it?

I HAVE NOT CHEATED ON ANYONE.

7.) Have you ever had cyber sex, text sex or phone sex with someone other than your significant other during a relationship?

AGAIN, THAT WOULD BE A NEGATIVO.

8.) Would you cheat on your significant other twice monthly for half a year to have all your debt permanently erased?

HAHA, I GOTTA SAY THAT IN THIS ECONOMY SUCH AN OFFER MAY APPEAR TO BE TEMPTING. BUT IF I AM HAPPILY INVOLVED WITH SOMEONE THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN.


BONUS! Have you ever fantasized about having sex with any blogger friends? Would you be daring enough to reveal five of them?

HAHA, CONSIDERING THAT FIVE OF MY READERS ARE FEMALE AND THE ONE MALE IS MY FATHER,THAT WOULD BE A DEFINITE NO !

2 comments:

Winivere said...

OMG... This was interesting especially since you don't have a significant other! LOL
XX

Winivere said...

LOL @ sex with bloggers.
XX