Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Back Home :)

Hello Everyone,

The day before I left Austria my grandma treated me to a day out in the town. We took a little boat ride across the Salzach river, took a tram up to the high fortress, walked around the old city a little big and had some food in a famous cafe and apple strudel near the fortress. Very nice. I really enjoyed the time I spent with my grandma. Just me and her. I miss her a lot right now.

Before her, I hadn't had a big hug all year. So she gave me a couple of big hugs. I really needed them. It's amazing what no hugs will do to a person.

I got back to California yesterday. I changed planes three times. And the sun never set the whole time so I didn't get a lot of rest. I changed planes in Madrid, Barajas airport. I had an hour and a half to connect. And I made it, but with no time to get anything to eat. I had to take two different shuttle busses, go through two different checkpoints, and stand in a huge line to check in. Claiming the luggage in Chicago was a friggin' nightmare.

And my flight from Chicago to San Franciso was delayed. I was happy to get off the plain, though.

And now I am back in California trying to get my life back together. I am really miserable to be honest, but I think things should look better. I hope, at least that they do. The jetlag isn't helping at all. I don't have a desire to eat, I don't have a job, car or even cellphone. I don't even know where to begin. 

Anyways, I better go look for a rental car so that I can take care of some important errands.

I will try to update as much as possible on my latest happenings. I will hopefully be more cheerful next time.

Ciao :) 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like your home sick for your grandma already. i enjoyed reading your journal. so where is your next trip?

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are homesick for all the Traveling you did as well as for you grandmother in Europe.  I am sure you will manage to get your life straight her in the states.  Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Hello great photos as always and one of them made me hungry:o) Welcome Home