Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, June 23, 2005

I can't believe the week is almost over

Hello Everyone,

I just got done listening to Mariah Carey on the radio. I love her voice. I just have to say that I am glad that she made it to number one again. She sells the most records when she belts out the tunes instead of singing softly next to hiphop stars, which is what she has done in the past few years. With her latest album she is back to using her voice to the fullest. Just my two cents.

I had two more job interviews today and I think they both went really well. Both interviewers seemed very nice. I would be happy to work for either company. I will hear back from them within a week. At this point it's all up in the air.

I am also starting to browse through apartment listings and car listings. I am happy that I am coming to this stage in my life where I can think about a career and maybe a house. For a while I thought that I would never graduate from college and stop waitressing. Amazing how time flies.

This weekend I am also going to LA for a trade show in the skincare industry. We may go to Disney Land. I think that's cool. Get to do a little traveling.

Anywho, that's all for now folks. I shall keep you all posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Say hi to Mickey for me:o)