Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Fathers Day !!!

Hello Everyone,

First of all I wanna say Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there. I hope that your children are giving you all the love you deserve on this day. Sometimes I don't think that fathers get enough credit.

I went to storage today and got rid of some more stuff today. Some other guy came to his storage unit next to mine. Wanna know what he was doing? He was massaging and putting lotion on his feet. In a friggin' storage unit !!! I don't even think I saw him putting stuff away. Whatever.

I went around and looked for restaurants to work in. Bad luck. I went to about 5 places. I filled out an application in one. As I was going to the other, it was getting busy. The other 2 places were closed on Sundays. And for the last one in a hotel, I had to go and apply through HR, and they were closed.

I also have to turn in my rental car tommorow. I was gonna keep it until Wednesday but the charges are way too high, especially since I am under 25. The bus system here sux so bad. I am gonna be so miserable.

No car, no job, I have to move, no money, still jetlagged. I have got to get myself out of this rut.

Anyways, I am gonna look at all the job postings. Y'all have a good week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to say thank you for the father days wish.  Dont give up no matter how tough things may look.  Believe in yourself and know that everything is going to work out the way you want it to be.  Good luck.

Anonymous said...

keep your head up!