Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, June 7, 2005

I Made it to Editor´s Pick of the Week :)

Hello Everyone,

I just came back from my little trip on the mountains to find out that ´my AOL journal was chosen as the pick of the week.

This happened last year too, but my journal didn´t get picked in the end because I was too busy with school in Spain to send a reply.

I am really happy about this and I am so happy that people are finally leaving me comments. All this time I would receive maybe 1 or 2 comments on a good day.

So I wanted to thank people that have been reading my journals and leaving comments. I will reply to my comments and e-mails as soon as I can.

I will also post more updates about my little trip to the alps. I have to go get ready for another little trip.

Ciao for now :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for saying I have a good sense of humor. Everyone says that. Funny I never noticed I am just a blunt honest 1/2 italian person tell it how it is no sugar coating. I love that people think it is funny. Thanx for taking the time to stop by. I will add you to my journal box. I write 2 -3 times a day. hope you enjoy it. I enjoy your travel stories since I never go anywhere. You are my virtual travel buddy LOL Deanna

Anonymous said...

You have a great story! I think you can make it if you keep on beliving in your self. Your story makes me belive you will travel all the way around the world, think of some ways to make money because you said you did not have much, money, or make that,"broke." Pick your best talent, then show it off!Well, bye for now, also , what does,"Ciao," mean? Please answer! BU-BYE 4 now!