Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, June 18, 2005

I got the big fat finger today..........

Hello Everyone,

Today was interesting and I was busy. I called my old boss at Red Lobster and asked my boss for my old job back. He told me to look somewhere else. I worked with this man for four years and left because I went to Europe. I wasn't fired. I left on good terms. He even told a coworker of mine that I could have my job back while I was away.

But today a bug musta crawled up his ass because he told me to look somewhere else. I called him back and asked him why, and he said that I wasn't a good fit for the company. That was a slap in the face for me. I asked him politely to be more specific but he refused. I don't understand because I thought that I did a good job. In the beginning I admit that I wasn't a very good waitress. But in the last 2 years people gave me lots of compliments about my service, I always picked up extra shifts, barely called in sick.

I also applied to Denny's (yeah, I am that desperate) and the woman wasn't very nice. She also gave me a stained application form. Let's just say that they won't be calling me back.

I went to two hotel chain restaurants. One of them wasn't hiring and the other gave me a number to call.

What is up with all this bad luck? Good Lord. The time I need a job the most is when it is the hardest to get one.

What else? I also went to my storage unit. I got rid of a lot of crap today. I had so many clothes that I thought that I would wear again once I got back from Europe. And now that I am back I looked at them and realized that I didn't want to wear them anymore. I also have to go back and clean out some more.

Tonight I am supposed to go out with my friend. This is the only weekend that I will have a car because I have to give it back on Wednesday. So I will get out while I can.

So yeah, that's the latest. I hope something good comes up for me. Ciao.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry to hear that. He really showed his true colors. Is there a Ralphs where yu live??? I heard they are hiring a lot of people. Hang in there and Good Luck :o) D

Anonymous said...

Hi  i just started reading your journal.It sounds like your boss had a hidden agenda against you.Hey good luck finding a job.It will all work out in the end.

Anonymous said...

stay strong!

Anonymous said...

You old boss...
I wonder if he somehow saw some of the stuff you posted online about him?