Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, June 20, 2005

More Updates

Hello Everyone,

Well, today I had to turn in the car. I was sad to see it go, because I love to be independent and drive myself to where I need to go. I don't like relying on others nor public transportation. I haven't used the bus system here in CA for over 8 years.

I have two interviews tommorow. I won't go into any details because I don't want to jinx myself. Speaking of which, I was turned down the position in B2B sales I applied for due to my lack of experience.

I also took the light rail and bus to see where I have to go tommorow for my interviews. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and I met some nice people on the way.

Anyways, I better go and get ready for tommorow.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your interviews tomorrow.