Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Last Entry From Europe

Hello Everyone,

The end of my travels in Europe has come. I will spend the rest of my time here with my grandma and then I will fly home back to the US early Tues morning.

My grandma is here and I have her all to myself for a couple of days so I am gonna let her spoil me rotten with a little trip to Salzburg and Austrian pastries ;)

So, for now I must say goodbye and I will pickup again once I am back in the USA and have internet access.

So, my travel adventures are over......... for now. Because I will be planning my next travels while I am in California. Like the rest of most of my family, I have a traveling spirit and I want to keep that going. I love the USA and am American as apple pie, but I also feel like I need to see how everyone else lives their lives because I feel that as Americans, we are sheltered from the rest of the world. The media does a good job with that.

In CA I will be writing about adjusting back into the swing of things in the USA after being away for a year and the plannings of my next trip. Here and there I will also be writing about drama I have now and then :).

So, thanks everyone for reading about my travel experiences. And just remember that they aren´t over for good.

Ciao, Auf Wierdersehen, Tchüss, Saludos, Adios........................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I will look forward to anything you write. Take care D

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are one exciting young lady.  What a great journal and beautiful pictures.  Hope you had/have a nice trip home and that you're safe.  Please write me sometime if you get a chance.
Rich

Anonymous said...

YOU SHOULD TRAVEL TO TUNISIA AFRICA. VERY VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I came across your journal in the Editor's picks.  I have been showing it to my son, who is just home from his 2nd year of college and leaving for 6 weeks of language study in Barcelona in 2 weeks.  I think we will both learn a lot from it.  And, by the time you read this. . .  welcome home!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing your adventures and pictures with all of us.  I am looking forward to read about your adventures here in the U.S.  Take good care and get home safe.