Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, June 17, 2005

What a Day !!

Hello Everyone,

Today was interesting because I locked myself out of the house. I didn't realize that the door locked behind me. I was going to get something out of the car and let the door close behind me.

I went to the neighbors house to use the phone. The guy was a dick. His wife was really nice though, but the guy kept questioning me about who lives with me and he wanted to go and try and pry open the doors with me. Yeah, way to go dude. Let's go break into my house.

I also had a little interview with a job placement company. They found a cool job for me for a position in B2B sales. The interview could be next week, and the whole process could take up to 2-3 weeks. The only problem is that I need a car for this job and I don't have one. That sucks.

I am in a really tight position. I need a job to pay my bills. I just need an income right now. And it's not like I can sit around and wait.

I am sure you can tell I am not in the best mood right now. The weather is also partly to blame. It's been awful lately. Cloudy and rainy.

There have also been earthquakes along the California coast recently. There was even a tsunami warning a couple of days ago. Luckily where I live hasn't been affected by any of this...........yet. But I know that we have ours coming too. I know that a major earthquake in the San Jose area has been predicted for quite some time.

Anyways, I am gonna go and do something useful................... like post up my resume again.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hellooooooooo good luck with the job thing:o)