Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A Day of Thinking

Hello Everyone,

I decided to post some pictures that never made it up here while I was in Europe. So in case my following post bores you to tears, you at least have some pictures to look at.

Today I had three interviews. They all went pretty well. I got up really early this morning. Here are my three interviews: 1.) Financial firm 2.)Upscale Restaurant 3.)Sales Firm.  I have two more tommorow. I just wanna make sure that I see a bunch of places before I make my final decision. I know that I really need a job and an income, but I feel like I need to kinda see what's out there first. It's a big commitment.

As I am going through the job searching process I am finding that there is nothing that really excites me. I am looking at all the positions and they are alright, but nothing that makes me wanna get up so early in the morning. I really wish that I knew exactly what job would really make me tick. Gosh, I am so confused.

Other than the job search I am looking at my credit rating and reading up on car purchasing advice. I really need to get myself out of this rut. I hate not having a car.

Other than that I am sorry to report that there is not much else going on in my life right now. I am just focusing all my energy on getting a job, a car and my own place. It's kinda a fulltime job right now. I am taking my time and getting all the facts first because doing everything in a hurry never solved any problems.

Anywho, I'll update more tommorow. Good night.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well good luck on the job's hopefully one of them will be smart enough to hire you. Love the photos as usual. Take Care D

Anonymous said...

wish you luck!