Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Yeah !! More Pictures

Hello Everyone,

Today I went to visit the oldest saltmine in the world, here in Austria. So beautiful. Then we walked around the peaceful town, Hallstadt.

I have taken so many photos here in Austria. However, AOL and the computer I am on are both so retarded that I am only able to download 8 photos. I can´t believe this. I have taken hundreds of photos in the past few days. And right now I can only choose 8.

Today I just posted the photos from my trip today and my stay in the alps with my grandma. I am gonna post a lot more photos when I figure out how to do it.

I don´t know if I am gonna be able to make another post before I leave, so this may or may not be goodbye for a short while until I am back in California with internet access.

Ciao :)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG they are beautiful! Thanx for sharing. I am trying to clean the house I heard a new email come in so I could get a way from cleaning and seeing the photos was so worth it. Take Care  Say Hi to grandma:o) D

Anonymous said...

The pictures you have taken are so beautiful.  I can only imagin what it must be like to actually be there.  Thank you for sharing such wonderful sites.  Tell grandma hi from N.Y.C.