Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Will someone help me find my job????

Hello Everyone,

I had one job interview today. I took the bus and the lightrail there. Lemme just say that the bus system here in the San Fransico Bay Area sucks balls. The bus I took today came once every 45 minutes. Shoot, the buses in the Austrian countryside are more reliable than that. I wasted a lot of time waiting.

The job I interviewed for was for telemarketing. But of course, I didn't find that out until I got there. They called the position "outside sales". Then they try to tell me that "we are not selling anything". That is so full of shite. It's like saying that I am pleasantly plump, and not fat. And that I am not going on a diet. I am just eating more vegetables. I was disappointed.

I have 2 more job interviews tommorow. I hope that I like the positions. I liked the position I interviewed with yesterday. I will call them back on Friday and see if they'll return the interest. I really hope so.

And this weekend I might be going to LA. I think that'll be so cool. I don't really get to travel within the US.

Anyways, gotta get going for now. TTYL. Ciao.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still passing the good luck onto you:o) Since I exercise so much I have health club on the mind. Any really nice spa type health clubs need a creative person to work for them ??? D

Anonymous said...

Once again I would to continue wishing you the very best of luck.  Hang tuff and eventually you will find the job you are wishing for.