Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, June 24, 2005

Just waiting....................

Hello Everyone,

Today is not my day. I feel so tired and lazy. I just want to sleep and do absolutely nothing. And it's an absolute drag to do somuch as make a phonecall.

I called one of my jobs back to see if they were interested in me: Atlantis Partners. The guy told me that I was very friendly and outgoing, but that I sounded a little hesitant at times, and that was a concern for him.So therefore, I didn't get the job. I am applying for a sales job, so I guess he is right.

To be honest, I was hoping that they would turn me down to make my selection easier. Although I loved the location, I wasn't really convinced when I went in.

First of all, I didn't like the secretary. She was making personal calls when I went in and talking about "Oh my God ! Our song is on !". She looked at me funny when I accidentally said the wrong name and went back to her personal call. I know that I seem uptight, but I would like to work with professionals for my first career. I am past goofing off on the job. Now I actually want to set goals and do well on the job. I am not in food service anymore.

The guy I was interviewing me was professional and nice. However he reminded me of a frat brother. I just felt like the office was full of teenagers. Maybe I have the wrong impression, but that's the one I was given.

What bothers me is that I got rejected. Yeah, I didn't really want the job. But the fact remains that I am a little miffed about getting rejected for a job I didn't even want. When will I be able to turn a job that I am qualified for?

I am now worried about the other 2 positions that I am actually interested in. Will they say the same thing? No one called me back yet. What will happen if I keep getting rejected like this? How often am I going to have to hear no? I dunno what I am gonna do.

Anyways, it's Friday and I am gonna post up my resume to some more places in case my other 2 places tell me no.

I'll keep y'all posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stay strong. good things come to those who wait.

http://journals.aol.com/sinnermeetevil/AJourneytobeThin/

http://journals.aol.com/sinnermeetevil/Myfamily

Anonymous said...

Hang in there I am praying for ya to find the perfect J O B :o) D