Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Getting back into the swing of things........

Hello Everyone,

I am slowly trying to get back into the swing of things here. It's kinda hard. I am tired during the day and awake in the middle of the night. But I am slowly, slowly adjusting.

I rented a car yesterday. So so so so expensive. I have it for a week so that I can do my errands and look for a job. So far, no luck. But it's only been a couple of days so I am not too discouraged yet. Right now my main concern is to get some income flowing in.

The weather here is also awful. It's supposed to rain until Sunday. I can't wait for the summer weather. Ice cream, short skirts, sandals, beach................

I also got a new mobile phone number so that future employers can reach me. I am slowly adjusting. The guy at the store gave me a good deal.

But I can't tell you how strange it all feels. I felt out of place the whole time in Europe. I always felt like I was a foreigner. Even though I got used to life in Barcelona, I still felt out of place. Everyday felt like an adventure over there. So I thought that when I came back to CA that I would surely feel back at home.

And it didn't work out that way. I feel really strange. Everything changed from when I left. My friends graduated and moved on. My parents moved, I have no job or car. I feel like I am starting all over again, just like I had to do a year ago. And sometimes it's really frustrating. I came home, and everyone has their life and things happening. And I don't right now and it feels strange.

Anyways, just thought I'd share. I hope that it'll get easier. I am supposed to be actively trying to find a new job and doing errands this very moment, but I am a little tired. Maybe this afternoon.

Ciao. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will take time, but you will overcome everything.  Best wishes in finding a job and getting your life started again.  take good care.

Anonymous said...

You will overcome all this. I will pray for you.