Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, February 22, 2009

10 Things About Moi

Hello There Again My Lovelies,

Lately on some of the blogs I've been reading, a couple of people have been listing 10 interesting facts about themselves. I figured that I should do the same for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy !

1.) I have never lived in the same place for more than four years.

2.) One of my pet peeves is people that walk directly behind me, especially when it's not crowded. I always end up looking over my shoulder.

3.) I don't understand why people feel that they need an iPhone, a Treo or a Blackberry. I am perfectly fine with a regular cellphone. Besides, I think the iPhone is useless for making calls. I can't even hear the other person that well anyway.

4.) I would love to learn Russian and go to Russia someday, as I am about a quarter Russian and have a Russian last name.

5.) While I am proud to be an American (because it's my country), I wish that I was born in Europe and raised there like my cousins on my mother's side.

6.) My great grandparents on my father's side were Jewish immigrated to the United States through Ellis Island 100 years ago from Russia. They were tailors in New York. My mother's side in Austria was Roman Catholic.

7.) While I am a total TV whore and love all the useless shows, I don't think I could ever pay for cable. Last time I heard it was $80/month and I just think that is way too much money.

8.) It was nice to have a grandmother who didn't speak English and made me learn German. She paid for my schooling in Austria so that she could properly talk to me. I was lucky enough to thank her for what she did before she passed away.

9.) I am pigeon-toed.

10.) So many people want to own their own homes, but I haven't had the strong desire to own my own place. I would rather take all of that money and travel the world.

2 comments:

LYN said...

COOL SURVERY..

I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN OXFORD ENGLAND...

I AM A REALITY TV WHORE AND I PAY FOR IT TOO...;-)

Big Mark 243 said...

I will have to keep this one about you ... very interesting and says a lot of good things about you.

Can't see you being single for too long ... as to the TV thing, I thought the same thing until I moved back with my Dad. He has DirecTV, and man ... it has become addicting!