Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Not My Finest

Hello There,

OMG, so today was my midterm in Bankruptcy Law. Definitely not my shining moment.

The Bankruptcy Law is complicated, and while I felt I had a handle on the vocabulary, I just could not remember certain specific details about the code. I felt like the teacher hit me with questions I wasn't prepared for. Her teaching style is not my learning style.

I will feel lucky if I could just pull off a C. It's sad because this is one of my last two classes and before this, I've been able to get all As in my other legal classes.

I really hope I can get my act together before the quarter is over.

I am not really on top of things this quarter, because ......................

- It is my last quarter and I want it all to be over
- I have to move, and don't want to lose my place and my roommate
-I have to look for another job in the legal field
-There are many changes at my job such as a new CEO and moving our headquarters and I don't know how this will affect my current job. Who knows if my coworkers and I will have a job.

I guess the hardest part is the uncertainty. I won't know how things will turn out for at least another month or so. I can't really do anything until school is over and my roommate informs me more of his situation.

Please understand that I am not trying to complain. I feel lucky that I still even have a job for the time being. I just went through a ton of changes in life, and I just wish I could relax. Plus you can't deny that times are hard. I tried to ignore it until my roommate got laid off. Now it's staring me in the face and getting closer and closer to home.

Plus the tension around here with the bad economy is undeniable. It's so thick you could cut it with a knife. I do what I can to take the edge off, such as dance practice which does help.

In fact, my classmate who was in my class last quarter paid me a compliment and told me that I look good and asked me what I was doing, because I look trimmer and more toned. That was so awesome :)

Anywho, time to get back to class.

4 comments:

Mike said...

I remember my friend telling me his first law finals. One guy just passed out and another girl just started crying on looking at the test. So hey you're doing better than they were.

Myra said...

You're hanging in there...studying, exercising, which is about all you can do til you know more. I've learned not to worry about the things I cannot control...it doesn't help!

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Hola chica. Was it your CEO that's joining up with the Obamaster? Where are your HQs possibly moving to?

Keep your head up...like Tupac ;)

PorkStar said...

holycow, class on a Saturday... ! Good luck