Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, February 23, 2009

Stuff

Hello There My Lovelies,

Nothing really to report, except that my dad is healing and I am happy about that. I will try to pay him a visit next week. At least he has his cat to keep him company through this, which he likes to refer to as the Mrs.

In about two weeks, I will be out of my place, my classes will be over, and I will be preparing for finals. I also have a dance performance coming up. I just wonder how I will be able to pull it all off.

But I am more concerned about passing my Bankruptcy Law class. I just hope that I get better grades on the project and the final.

I am also a little concerned about being able to file for graduation on time. I requested my transcript from my old university, but I still haven't received it. If I can't get that transcript, I can't file for graduation on time.

One nice thing about moving is getting rid of junk. I have a nice pile of unwanted stuff to donate. I got rid of a ton of stuff five months ago when I moved, and I hope to do the same this time around, too. I won't resist the urge to purge.

3 comments:

Myra said...

Amazing how much stuff you amass...in 5 short months! All you can do it your part in getting it all together...the things you cannot control, does no good to worry about that. Good luck!

Big Mark 243 said...

Yeah, what Myra said ... you know, maybe this is a portent of good things to come, getting you mobilized to get on the next train to get you to where you are supposed to be.

Winivere said...

Hope your father is well soon. As for the purging and donating, girl, I know what you mean! I am still trying to do that so I won't have so much to take into my new place. Keep up the good work at school. You're doing good!
XX