Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Very Special

Hello There My Lovelies,

So Happy Valentines Day y'all :) I was at Safeway and there was a long line of people trying to get their loved ones flowers at the last minute. I saw guys dutifully walking around with bouquets for their ladies. I wanted to buy roses for my apartment, but when I looked at the price tag I decided I would wait until tomorrow. $21.99 for a low quality dozen roses which is usually $10. And the $21.99 was discounted. No spanks.

I am single this Valentines Day, and that means there is one less man out there that is being pressured to wine and dine, lol.

But on the other hand, I did receive a very special package in the mail from my grandma Ruth. She baked me cookies and sent me a card. I got brownies, snickerdoodles, molasses cookies, chocolate chip, along with chocolates. At the top of the cookie pile was a card.

I thought it was a very nice gesture for my grandma to bake me cookies and send them to me along with a card. To be honest, I would've rather chosen that than to have a man wine and dine me.

I don't know how much longer I have to enjoy my grandma so, I every opportunity is special.

So I think that I lucked out this Valentines Day.

1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

I am single this Valentines Day, and that means there is one less man out there that is being pressured to wine and dine, lol.


LOL! At least you are honest! Me, I am actually relieved that I don't have to bother with that hassle.

Think Grammy can whip up some more snickerdoodles?

Happy Valentine's Day!