Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Written Journal

Hello There My Lovelies,

I don't think I've blogged about this before, but I keep another journal at home, a written one. Of course I am not nearly as faithful to it as my blog here.

Basically I write in it every few months. I started it around 2003 about the time I started this blog.

I write about certain things going on in my life about where I live, who my roommate is, who I am going out with, if my friends have changed, if I am in school............ Then I make predictions as to what will happen in the future. It is interesting to return to my journal months later and see how different things are and if my predictions came true. See if I've moved, or if I still feel the same way about that guy, or if I got a new job. I always have something new to write about. I feel like I am getting into different routines every few months.

My life changes so fast, and has been this way since I was a child. Growing up, I've always moved and changed schools so often. I have never lived in one place for over four years. I think that all this change is not just a phase, and I don't think it will ever stop. I think it's just one of those things that will follow me until I die. Except for my family and a few friends, there is nothing else that I can really count on. Everything else seems to constantly change.

It's good because my life isn't boring. It also means that if things are bad, since changes always happen, good things are around the corner.

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

I like your take, and if that is what works for you, make sure that you make it work!!

Don't think that I am going out on a limb and guess you are in your 20's. Shouldn't really be thinking about 'settling' with someone until 26, 27 or you finish school (which ever comes first). The best age for a guy would be 33+ so if someone execptional were to come NOW, you may want to consult your charts.

Whenever 'IT' happens, don't be so locked into things that you can't reset, and take advantage of it. Don't worry about it, and let it happen. It will, because life always does!

LORENZO said...

Good things happen to good people. Change is awesome,roll with it before career,marriage, and kids.