Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Updates

Hello There My Lovelies,

Okay, so I found a place to move into. I will also rent a storage to keep all of my kitchen supplies and decorations.

I will be moving in with a friend who I dance with. She lets me use her studio all the time. So basically now I will be able to dance whenever. I hope that this will lead to a hotter and sexier me....RAWR !!!

I'm glad I don't have to look for another roommate anymore. I saw a place over the weekend which I thought was promising. The place was nice, but the floor was diirrrrty. The lady had a dog, and there was dog barf and doggy piss on the carpet. Not to mention chewed up toys spewed about. OMG, she did warn me about a "dirty carpet" but I really wasn't prepared for what I saw.

She said that she didn't require a deposit. Well, DUH !! For good reason, she already did a good job in fucking the place up without giving her tenants a chance to, lol.

I am really sad that my roommate has to leave the country. I've been there for five months. He has to sell his stuff such as his furniture and it sucks that I have to move out of a great place and lose a nice roommate. He's leaving the country and not planning to come back anytime soon. I just want this all to be over soon.

On another note, I did my taxes. I am now waiting for a refund.

I hope you all enjoyed your Valentines Day. I worked, but I did go out on Sunday before work. I went to a cafe and had a nice cappuccino with a chocolate mousse cake. So delish. It put me in a better mood and perked me right up. Even while the weather outside sucked balls and while I am not doing well in my classes and while I have to move out. Even through all that, after that cappucino and dessert, I still felt on top of the world and felt happy and optimistic.

I should go back there more often ;)

4 comments:

Mike said...

Happy to hear you found a place.

Yes it's amazing what people will try to rent. I remember years ago when I was looking around and one place someone had kicked in part of the wall. It wasn't fixed and it wasn't going to be fixed.

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Yaaaayyyy! I'm glad you're able to move into her place. I'd take full advantage of the studio myself - get my zumba on and become pro at the samba.

I did my tax return too - viva TurboTax! It should be pretty decent; my state one is $131 - hahaha, when am I going to get that? November?

Chocolate mousse....that makes me happy just thinking about it :D

Big Mark 243 said...

Glad for that!! When things like your new place come to you, you have to think that you are on the right path.

I have not had the pleasure of checking out such a prospective place to live, like the one you described. My 'Longshot luck' at work again!!

L&R
Mark

Myra said...

My son rented this place that had mold in the linen closet! They didn't find out until they'd already signed the lease, and the landlord wouldn't do anything about it! Yuk! Positive thinking and good vibes out to the universe brings you answers and solutions!