Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, February 27, 2009

Moving on out.......

Hello There My Lovelies,

So today I started moving my stuff to my new place. It's a slow process. Tommorow I will get a storage and then move half my stuff out on Sunday.

I also got to practice a little more dance. I wasn't really feeling it today, so I guess you could say that I had an off day, but at least I danced.

I am just waiting for the move and for school to be over. Once that happens, then I can think about getting back to my internship and looking for a job in the legal field.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Good luck with it. I hate moving. Done it too many times in my life.

Winivere said...

Where you moving to? I have to start packing already!!! grrr... I don't know when I will be able to move out but it will have to be within the next couple of months. Hope your new place is awesome.
XX