Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cupcakes and sexy calls

Hello There My Lovelies,

Okay so Starbucks has recently come out with cupcakes: Double chocolate, Red Velvet and Vanilla Bean. I've tried all but Red Velvet. They are so addicting. I love cupcakes. Anyone that knows me knows that about me. They also know that I don't simply eat a cupcake. I devour it, like a lion devours its poor little prey.

Speaking of cupcakes, I went to my friend's baby shower last weekend. I had to leave early to get to work on time, so I grabbed a cupcake on the way out. It was so good. I was practically stuffing my face.
Anyway, I was eating it while I was driving, and while I was trying to concentrate on my driving, part of the cupcake with the frosting fell on my lap.

No problem, I picked it back up and continued to eat it, even though I had gotten frosting all over my hand, which then transfered to the steering wheel. It was embarrassing. By the time I got to work, there were crumbs all over my lap, my seat, and frosting on my steering wheel and my face.

I was embarrassed at myself. It was definitely not a shining moment of mine. I won't be eating cupcakes out on a date, that's for sure.

On another note, I got a very interesting call last night while I was at work. I was just minding my business when I got a call on my cell from an unlisted number. One of my friends who is traveling calls me from an unlisted number so I assumed it was him.

Instead, I got a deep, thuggish voice "Hey baby, how you doin ? Baby, what's goin' on ?"

Shocked, I asked "What?" and he asked " I said how you doin"

You know those hip hop music videos where the guy calls some chick in the middle of the night trying to get a little action out of her ? Well, that's what he was going for, even though it wasn't late enough for it to count as a booty call phone call.

I asked him "Who ARE you" Do I even know you ?"

He said his name was Marcus. I do not know of any Marcus, and told him there is no way I would know him.

So he asks me "Is this Vanessa"

I was like "No I am NOT Vanessa"

"Oh, I musta dialed the wrong number. My bad, baby. Hey you have a nice evening, baby."

That is a lot of "baby" for one night, don't you think ?

5 comments:

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Are cupcakes a substitute for another item starting with a c? hehe jk chica

Myra said...

What a strange call...heck, I might have pretended to BE Vanessa for a 'lil sweet talk :)
Cupcakes...just the right size, not too big or not too small...my favorite is chocolate cake w/chocolate frosting...duh!

Big Mark 243 said...

your girl ashleigh 'ain't right', LOL!

good and light post ... hope your mind is clearing as well! Be good! Oh, and you should have been 'baby' for a second!

Mike said...

Tell us. Were you licking the frosting off the steering wheel?

That reminds me of when I was in high school and we get a call. My Mom answers it and says it's some girl calling for Michael. I take the phone wondering who the hell she is. Anyway she just starts talking to me until I stop her and ask who's she looking for. It was another Michael. Weird.

PorkStar said...

a lotta baby foor one night, freaky