Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tired

Hello All,

Just a quick update........

I had fun at last night's concert. I didn't understand a single word, and the entire thing was in Russian, but I did enjoy the music. Standing in a crowd and sweating profusely with people screaming and whistling into my eardrums wasn't my cup of tea, but I still managed to have a good time. I felt like I learned a little bit more about the culture. I did enjoy dressing up though.

At the event I felt like I was back in Europe circa 1990. Women still wear mini skirts, leggings, black shiny boots, mullet hair styles, red lipstick....... And men still sport leather jackets and smoking is in style.

On another note, I have less than a month of school left. Honestly, I am looking forward to when I don't have class, and I am not worried about moving. Then I can focus on finding a legal job. I know that they are out there.

I did get my transcript in the mail, so now I can apply for graduation.

And I also need to remind myself to pay that traffic ticket before a warrant gets issued..........

Okay, that is all for now.

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

I am really happy for you! Getting that transcript puts some 'actuality' to what is coming up!

Glad that you had a nice time. I should try to scare up something like that to get into, a social activity outside of riding my bike!

Winivere said...

OMG @ a legal student with legal problems! Don't wait to get arrested just to write that nobel peace prize entry!!! LOL