Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, February 9, 2009

Changes

Hello All,

So I talked to my roommate, and he said that I actually have to move out in exactly a month. I need to be out of my apartment by the middle of next month. This is going to be very interesting because I will be moving out around my finals in school.

My roommate is leaving the US and not coming back. He was a great roommate and I am sad to see him go. He has to sell all the furniture, and I will be trying to get rid of a lot of my stuff as well.

It is so hard to concentrate on school and my internship right now. I already bombed my midterm on Saturday, and I have another one in a couple of days. I sit in class and read the books, but I can't retain anything.

Changes are happening at work as well. We're getting a new CEO and moving our headquarters, which I mentioned in my last posting. Who knows what will happen to our jobs, or if our hours will change.

I am also starting to get sick. Not fun at all :(

I feel like everything around me is changing, and I can't hold on to anything. I just wish I could settle down and chill out for a while.

If you were to ask me what my life would look like in a month or two, I couldn't even tell you. I don't know where I will live, how I will end up doing in my class, how my job will be, or if I will have a new one.

Anyway, it will be interesting for me to see what I will end up writing in this blog a month from now.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Sad to hear it. Adding more things to your load is never fun. Good luck with it all.

Big Mark 243 said...

Senorita, I know that you will come out on the other end, and you will be fine. Have and keep your faith in yourself and in your direction.

*deep breath* Being older, I do feel if you can keep moving in the direction you want to go in, no matter what, you will be better off than if you let things get to you. My regrets often concluded with, "I didn't try as hard as I could have".

Time will prove how hard you try. Do your very best. *Hugs*