Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Meme whore is back !!!

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?:: YES, AND IT CAN WORK
What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?:: HAHA, 12 YEARS...... AND YES, I'VE ALREADY BEEN JUDGED FOR IT .....
Ever been in a car wreck?:: YES
Were you popular in high school?:: OH NO WAY, I WAS A TOTAL DORK
Have you ever been on a blind date?:: YES
Are looks important?:: IN A RELATIONSHIP IT CERTAINLY IS.
Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more??:: YES
By what age would you like to be married?:: I DON'T KNOW, THAT'S UP TO GOD.
Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them?:: IT CAN, BUT I NEVER ASK, THEY USUALLY LIE
Have you ever made a mistake?:: WELL, DUH !
Are you a good tipper?:: YES, I WAS A SERVING WENCH FOR 4 YEARS
What's the most you have spent for a haircut?:: 50 BUCKS, BUT I HAD TOTAL SEXY, SMOKIN BEDROOM HAIR, SO IT WAS WORTH IT
Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:: YES, ECONOMIC TEACHER IN HIGHSCHOOL, ALL THE CHICKS IN MY CLASS WANTED HIM
Have you ever peed in public?:: NEGATIVO
What song do you want played at your funeral?:: SERIOUSLY, I DON'T CARE, I'D BE DEAD
Would you tell your parents if you were gay?:: I DUNNO, BUT I AM NOT GAY
What would your last meal be before getting executed?:: I WOULD GO ALL OUT AND POLISH OFF BBQ BEEF AND A NICE CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH RICH CHOCOLATE FROSTING
Beatles or Stones?:: BEATLES
If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who?:: THE PERSON WHO ASKED THIS QUESTION ON THE SURVEY
Beer, wine or hard liquor?:: WINE, IT'S HEALTHIER FOR THE HEART
Do you have any phobias?:: YES
What are your plans for the future?:: FINISH SCHOOL, GET MY OWN PLACE, GET A NEW JOB
Do you walk around the house naked?:: NEGATIVO, DON'T REALLY FANCY THE NAKED BUTT ON FURNITURE THING
If you were an animal what would you be?:: A BIRDIE SO THAT I COULD FLY
Hair color you like on someone you're dating?:: DARK BROWN
Would you rather be blind or deaf?:: DEAF
Do you have any special talents?:: YES, I CAN IMMITATE A CAT HACKING UP A FUR BALL
What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?:: SAY HI TO THE ROOMMATE
Do you like horror or comedy?:: COMEDY
Are you missing anyone?:: NEGATIVE
If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would you do?:: HAHA, I DON'T ANSWER SUCH QUESTIONS ON A PUBLIC JOURNAL
Where do you want to live when you are old?:: BARCELONA
Who is the person you can count on the most?:: MY OLD MAN (DAD)
If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?:: MARK CONSUELOS
What did you dream last night?:: I DON'T REMEMBER, BUT IT WAS STRESSFUL
What is your favorite sport to watch?:: ICE SKATING
Are you named after anyone?:: NOT THAT I AM AWARE OF
What is your favorite alcoholic drink?:: BAILEYS OVER ICE
Non alcoholic drink?:: NESTEA ICED TEA IN A BOTTLE
Have you ever been in love?:: NOT REALLY, NO
Do you sing in the shower?:: YES
Have you ever been arrested?:: NEGATIVO ::KNOCKS ON WOOD::
What is your favorite Holiday?:: THANKSGIVING
Would you ever get plastic surgery?:: ASK ME THAT WHEN MY TITS ARE IN MY SHOES, I WILL PROBABLY HAVE A BETTER ANSWER
Have you ever caught a fish?:: NEGATIVO

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Bunches of interesting answers! I am going to go out on a limb and say you are leveling out, now, and can plan your 'what's what'.

Good for you Senorita!!

Mike said...

Licked the back of a CD? What???