Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Hello There My Lovelies,

Last night one of my favorite comedians came to town and performed at the Improv here in downtown San Jose. His name is Jon Lajoie and I took my friend, Sylvan who introduced his stuff to me. Sylvan is one of my friends who appreciates the fact that I can be vulgar and is there to help me embrace my vulgarness and immaturity.

I had a great time. We got to the club early to have dinner and I caught up with my friend since I haven't seen him in a while. Dinner was great, and so was the drink and the chocolate cake. I drank an orange crush, which tasted like an orange gumdrup.

Dinner was great, and so was the show. Jon La Joie is wierd, twisted and vulgar and I l0ved it. While he was singing onstage, I was screaming like a lovestruck fan. He did a combination of standup and songs as well as display his videos that he's posted on Youtube. He became famous online first by posting his videos on Youtube.

I have a cold, so the cold weather, alcohol and screaming was not helpful to my condition at all. But you know what, I'd do it all over again so sometimes you just have to suck it up and deal with the consequences. So I woke up this morning with puffy, heavy eyes, my nose completely stuffed up and my head hurting. I was miserable all day. Getting out of bed to go to work was interesting. But I managed to drug myself up and drink coffee.

Speaking of miserable, yesterday I had an exam that I studied for in Advanced Civil Litigation. But since I've been sick and in the middle of having to move out, I pretty much retained nothing, especially since the classes are more advanced. Therefore, I think that I will be lucky if I manage to pull a C out of my butt. I really hope that I pass these two classes in time for graduation.

It's frustrating because this is my last quarter, and I've managed to get all As so far in my classes. And for the first time I am really struggling to stay afloat.

Anyway, tomorrow is Valentines Day and I wish you all a Happy Valentines Day.

2 comments:

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

I heard it was a great show! That guy Ben I met on Yahoo was there - maybe you saw him?!?! lol Also, a girl in my microscope class was talking about it. Glad you had a blasty blast....and don't show me your genitaliaaaaaa!

Big Mark 243 said...

Glad you had a nice time ... not familiar with the comic, but then I have been out of the 'laugh loop' for a while.

With all the best wishes, enjoy Valentine's Day!!