Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pimptress Senorita is Back !

Hello There My Lovelies,


First off, Happy Fathers day to all you dads !

I have a lot to write about, but I am not gonna do that right now. Instead, I am gonna pimp out my friend Ashleigh and her blogs.



Ashleigh joined our happy Blogger family and became a blogging whore like the rest of us last summer. She has her regular blog, Ashleigh's Musings and her weight loss blog, Tales of the Shrinking Booty. For some reason, I can't copy and paste the address, so just go to:
http://ashleighfranklin.blogspot.com where you can find both journals.



I am pimping out my friend right now because she needs our support. She is going through a break up, and as you all know, break ups are painful and just flat out suck.

Okay, enough pimping, I am off to look for more fodder for a manslation.

Besitos !

1 comment:

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Thanks for the pimping ;)

I shall post tonight in my weight loss journal tonight. I got a lot to get out and hopefully, my WW leader will give feedback.

Hope you had a good day!