Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Real Ghetto Housewives

Hello My Lovelies,

So tonite is the finale of the Real Housewives of New Jersey. I can't wait to see that. One of the chicks actually flips a table out of anger. I can't wait to see that go down. A good televised catfight is always fun, especially so I can go and criticize their trashy behaviour after.

Other than that I took a quick hike today. I just needed to get out of the house and breathe some fresh air. I got to see the birds and squirrels.

Not much else to report.

Tootles.

2 comments:

PorkStar said...

Birds, squirrels and some grass, very nice!

lol

Big Mark 243 said...

A good televised catfight is always fun, especially so I can go and criticize their trashy behaviour after.


LOL ... you should have a You Tube channel or something where you do that, dis the 'Real Housewives' shows. That is a thought.