Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Douchebaggery

Hello There My Lovelies,

I am listening to Loveline right now with Dr. Drew and my favorite band 311 is on. I love 311 and they are coming to town this weekend on tour for the BFD tour. Too bad I have to work :( The lead singer Nick Hexum is really hot and I love his deep voice. Especially while he is giving sex advice to young confused callers. He can advise me anytime.

On another note, I worked with Mr. Angry Pants today. I am thinking of changing his name to Mr. Ass Bug, because I feel that a large bug crawled up his crack and logdged itself in his bunghole. If you are new to my blog, here is a refresher of Mr. Angry Pants. You can skip past the first half of the post to get to the juice.
http://frauleinsenorita.blogspot.com/2009/05/pretty-and-ugly.html

So I was just minding my own business and I managed to avoid him for pretty much the whole 8 hours. It was within the last 10 minutes of my shift that he decided to leave me with some of his pearls of wisdom.

He is black, and basically he was shocked to learn that I get along with the other African American and the guys from Ethiopia. I've been working there for about 3 years and have gotten along with everyone there. He was most shocked that the other African American guy there is my friend. I don't know where the hell that came from. I knew that Mr. Angry Pants had an issue with me, but I didn't realize that it was because he felt I was incapable of getting along with blacks and Africans. Like, what did he expect me to do, walk up to him and tell him I like black people ????

So I told him that he was the only one with the issue, and that he never took the time to get to know me. Luckily my replacement showed up so I could scoot out the door before he could verbally barf on me again. Awkward !

Seriously, what an asshat. I live in the SF Bay, it is 2009 and I can't believe that this is still an issue. I would expect this in a small town, but not at my job in the heart of Silicon Valley.

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

I am wondering should I chat you up as if you were my sister ..? My BFF..?

Prolly best to keep it simple, cause you are a smart girl and I know that you know how to handle yourself.

Don't trust this cat as far as you can throw him. He means you not only any good, he DOES mean you harm. Be very careful when you have to deal with him.

L&R
Mark

Scarlet said...

I read your old post and it sounds like he's finding reasons to talk to you. He reminds me of a Mexican guy I worked with when I first moved to Miami who thought (because I was Cuban) I hated all Mexicans. He had no idea one of my best friends was from Veracruz, Mexico.

Anyway, he made my life hell but secretly he had a crush on me (I learned later). What's funny is we both ended up liking each other and dating a bit after all that...so CUIDATE, Chica!! ;)

Seriously, people like that can make going to work a bad experience. I hope he snaps out of it soon!