Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 Reflections and Hopes for 2009

Hello All,

To sum up 2008, here are some of the things that I did, or consider to be memorable in no particular order.......

1.) I broke up with my boyfriend at the time.
2.) I paid off all my credit cards.
3.) I lost the weight I gained while I dated said boyfriend.
4.) I got back into bellydance and actually performed again.
5.) I got an internship with the Office of the Public Defender.
6.) I moved into a new place
7.) I danced with my bellydance idol Tito at his workshop.
8.) I had some family drama, but we managed to come to an agreement, and our relationship is better.

Here are my hopes for 2009 in no particular order.............

1.) Graduate and get my certificate
2.) Get a new job and settle into my career.
3.) Get braces
4.) Start putting money into my 401K again
5.) Get back to the weight I was in college

Dating and finding love is not on the list, even though it is one of my biggest hopes in life. First of all, I won't really be happy until the above goals are accomplished and I feel established.

Second, I still need time to reflect on what I really want out of life, and I think it's important for me to be single for a while. I don't know how long that will be. Sometimes I think I am meant to be this way forever. But for now it works.

4 comments:

Mike said...

All good stuff. Good luck with it all.

Myra said...

Quite a list of accomplishments in 2008, which enables you to move forward in 2009. We are always a work in progress...when you come into yourself, is when it'll fall into place. Kudos to you for adding wearing braces to your list. I wore them for almost 2 years when I turned 46...if not now, when? I am so glad I did it, gave me a renewed self confidence!

Big Mark 243 said...

Like your list ... won't lie, saw your pic, thought you were mega-hot, and decided to follow.

Your goals are admirable, and as to the love thing ... don't say that you think you are 'meant' to be single, even if it is among the possibility.

That is a question I am dealing with myself ... prolly get to it soon enough.

Winivere said...

You ha* an excellent year, GF! So prou* of you! Great goals for this year! Hope they come true for you! Prayers going up for you, as always! Love you lots!
XX
Winivere