Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sunny Saturday

Hello There My Lovelies,

Okay, so the weather today was nice and sunny. It's been cloudy, rainy and miserable lately so I enjoy the nice break with the sun out.

I started my Bankruptcy Law class this morning. The lecture is every Saturday for about 4 hours. I am still feeling sick, so sitting through that lecture was just awful. She kept confusing me with legal terminology and I had a hard time concentrating. While I was listening to her, I kinda wanted to puke. So I left after about an hour and a half.

I usually do not leave a class early like that, as I always go to class and always stay for the entire time. I do not like starting off the quarter like this.

Other than that, I really have nothing else to report for now. I wish that I was well enough to actually walk around town and enjoy the weather. I will try to sleep in tomorrow and get some much needed rest.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Now are you sure it's from you being sick and not the class itself that you felt like puking.

With Barker (which is her last name and she's big into dogs) I'm not ga ga yet since I haven't met her. Until then I don't put much energy into it.