Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, January 23, 2009

Please stop skanking up the hot tub !!!

Hello Again My Lovelies,

I swear to God that I have so many stories about my past roommates and neighbors. In every place that I've lived since I've moved out of my folks' something interesting always seems to happen. Let's just say that I have many stories to tell for years to come.

Last night was no exception.

I was watching TV till 2am. Just as I was about to go to bed, I heard moaning. I opened my balcony door (I have a view of the pool and hot tub) and saw two people bumping uglies in the hot tub. These people were stark naked and doing nasty things to each other, and didn't care that the pool was surrounded by apartments, and didn't care that people COULD HEAR THEM. I guess that they enjoyed the thrill of getting caught and probably don't realize or even care that they could get arrested. I came so close to yelling out to them that I was gonna call the cops. But the cops probably wouldn't care, so I decided I would let this slide.

I hope that I don't have to see this again. I wish I could scrub the visuals out of my head with bleach.

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

For real, this is laugh out loud funny! But admit it, as 'disgusting' as it sounds, I have walked that fine line ...

Too funny!

Myra said...

Don't go in that hot tub!