Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, January 26, 2009

Dance

Hello There My Lovelies,

So today was a long day. I woke up butt early to talk to my teacher who ended up not being there. I thought I drove out for nothing, but I also had to file for graduation so I spoke to the counselor. I just need to send my transcript from San Jose State over and pass my last two classes. Then I am home free ! Classes end in late March and the graduation ceremony will be in late June. I really hope that I have a new job by then in a law firm, but I am not expecting too much in this economy. Frankly I am just happy to even have a job, period.

After being on campus, I went to my friend's house to practice dance. I ended up dancing for about two hours. It was therapeutic. I was just dancing to whatever music I felt like. I didn't force myself to practice any moves like I sometimes do. I worked on my shimmies.

I haven't really practiced my routine for Rakkassah, and that's because I ordered new music and have been waiting for it to come in, which it FINALLY did today. I saw a girl dance to it on You Tube and thought it would be cool for my routine. Let the practicing begin !

1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

Not 'if' but 'when' ...

Whenever you do start earnestly trying to find a partner, make SURE they can appreciate, not ogle or make the hound noises at your skills. I watch 'Shimmy' on Fit TV, and I am watching some girlie do this on You Tube now, and I am very impressed at the athletic ability displayed, as well as the coordination of mind and body. Do your thing, hottie!