Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nothing really to talk about

Hello There My Lovelies.............

Okay, so I was looking at my receipt for my Civil Litigation textbook, and realized that I actually paid $160 instead of the $150 I thought I paid. On top of that, I looked up the book on Amazon.com and realized that had I waited a week, I could've gotten it brand new for only $104.

Man do I feel dirty, talk about being taken. I can't believe I allowed myself to get ripped off like that.

After that I told myself that I wasn't going to spend more money until payday. Hahaha ! Feeling kinda bored and sad about this ordeal, I logged onto eBay.

I bought some lotion from Bath and Body Works that was discontined. In case you're wondering, the scent is called Magnolia Blossom. The employees at Bath and Body Works told me that they'd offer it in their semi-annual sale every 6 months. I waited 6 months for the sale, and when it came around, there was no lotion.

The clerk there told me they were selling it online, but he was wrong about that too. Luckily I found it on eBay. I hate bidding, so I just clicked the "buy it now" button. I also got free shipping.

By the way, the prices at Bath and Body works have really gone up in the past few years. I was looking at foot lotion, that they tried to originally sell for $20. Then they tried to advertise %75 off, which meant it only costed $5 with the sale. I still could've gone to the drugstore and paid the same amount or less for foot lotion.

Pay day is coming up this week, and already I have a nice hefty credit card bill waiting for me, over half of which is due to getting butt raped by the college bookstore.

Other than this, I really have nothing more interesting to report. Between work, my internship, dance practice, school and workouts, I live a boring existence.

1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

But you live your boring life looking sooo glamourously fine!

One of the things about living a good life, I think, is how you handle the 'drama-less' times. That is something I am hoping I am getting a handle on. But I am old, you are young, and the sooner you can handle them, the better off you will be!