Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm Scared and Upset

Hello All,

The recession is here to stay for a while, no doubt about it.

As you know, I just moved in to my new place three months ago.

My roommate came home early today and told me he got laid off from his job.

He is here on a work visa, which is tied to his job.

He will keep the rent here at our apartment paid up until the end of February, so really I have less than a month of a sure place to live.

He has been such a wonderful roommate, and I really thought things were getting better. He is in my age group, we have things in common, he was respectful of my space, and we had different schedules.

Now I have to toy with the idea of possibly moving out all over again.

I don't know what to think right now, everything is up in the air.

I hope that I will keep my job for a while. Thank God I am two classes away from getting my certificate.

I have no idea how things will be for me in the next three months. I am really nervous. I hope things will work out.

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Man, all I can do is send my best and hope that you land on your feet. Keep heart, and do what is best for you.

Be well. Look forward to hearing from you, safe and stable.

Mike said...

Time to start interviewing for a new roomie just incase your old one can't find a new job. Good luck.