Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Meow !!!!

Hello There My Lovelies,

Last night I was awoken from my deep sleep by cats. No, actually it was very early in the morning. Not just any cats, but feral cats. These cats hang around our apartment complex. I don't know if they were in heat or if they were fighting or what. But the point is, whatever noise they were making was simply downright disturbing. It sounded like a possessed child throwing a tantrum. These damn cats wouldn't shut up. I kept thinking that they would be quiet on their own, but that didn't happen. I think someone threw rocks at them or something. I was in my room and couldn't see anything, but it sounded like someone threw rocks or maybe used a bb gun. I am not sure, but thankfully I was able to go back to sleep.

Today I practiced my dance moves. I worked on my back bends and now my lower back is sore. I also danced with my sword a little. I got a good work out. I am thinking about getting back into yoga. It definitely builds strength and helps maintain poses in dance.

Nothing else really going on in my world. I still need to buy my textbook for school. I wills start my class on Thursday. I hope that my teachers will be nice this quarter. It is my last, so I am hoping that it will go smoothly without any major issues.

Other than that, I really don't have much else to report.

Ciao Cioa :)

No comments: