Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, January 30, 2009

Having a rough time...............

Hello There My Lovelies,

So first off, thanks for the kind comments, Mark and Mike. I appreciate it.

I am trying to be positive, but it is so hard. I am really saddened by having to look for another place. It hit me all of a sudden, and I am having a hard time dealing with it. I love where I live, I like my roommate, and I was looking forward to living here for a very long time.

You know, just a month or two ago, things were really looking up. I was making new friends in my classes, I was happy in my apartment, and I loved my classes and teachers. Now, just two months later, I had a falling out with those friends, my new teachers this quarter aren't very good, and I am forced to move. I just wish for once there would be consistency in life. I wish that for a period of time, I could relax and don't have to worry about the rug being pulled out from under me at any second.

I have to move out before the quarter is over and I need to pull off As in my classes. I'm having a hard enough time trying to concentrate on my studies. Four hours per class in a classroom, and my teachers don't lecture on track.

At least I can say that I didn't take this time at my new place for granted. I had a feeling that this would be cut short somehow. When I moved in, I had a feeling that something like this would happen, yet I still took the risk and moved in. I knew that it was worth it. Living downtown here in San Jose was something I always wanted, but couldn't afford it. And I was finally able to afford it.

I am glad that I fully enjoyed my stay, and didn't take it for granted. I really hope that things improve for me again someday.

4 comments:

Winivere said...

GF, put your arms aroun* yourself & hug yourself & know that hug is from me. Sometimes things happen that are out of our control. What kin* of work *oes your roommate *o? Look for another roommate but consi*er helping your roommate in his job search. Any job will help him to maintain his temporary status in the U.S. Being lai* off may help to get unemployment but is he eligible because of his temporary legal status in the U.S.? He nee*s to check on that, although unemployment takes about six weeks to receive. I'* push him to the nearest unemployment center imme*iately. Calculate money. If he is able to open an unemployment claim maybe things can work out.
XX

LORENZO said...

I just wish for once there would be consistency in life...Consistency is quite rare and hard to come by. The setbacks you are facing now are a way of getting prepared for the even more difficult tasks ahead. Yikes! I don't mean to make it sound all doom and gloom, but this is the process of becoming a "true adult", not just by age. You are better off than millions and millions of people. And best of all, you are healthy. That is the number one issue in anyones life. You will come out of this a little weary, but stronger!

Myra said...

Yes, you had a taste of the good life, and that gives you the impetus to have it again. Feeling safe in your home is key to comfort. Something will come of this, there is a lesson to learn from everything that happens in our lives.

Big Mark 243 said...

As hard as it is to believe, you are ready and prepared for the next moment, and it will be as promising as this one was.

In fact, when I look back on my time, I see that 'the moment' encompassed so much more than a single event. It was more like an era of time, one where life came at me fast, and I somehow managed to stay a step faster than it!

Reading your entries, I can't help but get the feeling I am reading the stories written by a successful, intelligent, beautiful young woman, who is about to live 'that life'.

Things may be rough, but you will see it thru. As far as getting everything in order, man, sometimes I don't believe some of the things I managed to pull off in my 20's. Somehow, you will get everything you need done ... even if you don't know how. Never lose faith, because it is all about you.

Be well.