Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where do I even begin ????

Below is a profile from another guy in his thirties. He is hispanic and I found him attractive..........that is until I read this. Nice to know that this guy has a good command of spelling and capitalization, but I want to know who uses the word Metropolis in a personals ad. Seriously, who talks like this ?



Do you think life is too fast paced in our Metropolis? If so, then you and I are in agreement. It dawned on me years ago that I want to live enjoying each moment, not rushing to one thing then another, while also engaging others with a candid honesty. If taking things easy and seeing what develops sounds good to you, then you should contact me. ACTUALLY IT DIDN'T JUST OCCUR TO ME, I JUST SAY THINGS LIKE THAT SO I SEEM DEEP.

I have been told that I have a quiet passion and relaxing demeanor. My friends like my compassion and my female friends find my intellect and conversation warm, enlightening, and unpretentious. THEY NEVER TOLD ME SUCH THINGS, THIS IS HOW I THINK, AND I'VE TRIED TO BONE ALL MY FEMALE FRIENDS MYSELF I have a way of putting those around me at ease, because I'm at ease with myself. If having a calm, relaxing friend in your presence is something you'd like, let me know - we'll talk. WHEN I SAY TALKING, I REALLY MEAN BANGING

I'd like to find someone who is comfortable with herself and her situation, and values sharing herself honestly with a man who can both provide her companionship that is both comfortably secure and interpersonally challenging. I have no need for a boss nanny, I SAY THIS BECAUSE I TEND TO ATTRACT JEALOUS WOMEN THAT REMIND ME OF MY MOTHER I appreciate a woman who can engage with me as an equal. I DON'T REALLY MEAN THAT, I DON'T THINK I COULD HANDLE IT IF YOU MADE MORE THAN ME OR BOSSED ME AROUND AS MUCH AS I WILL BOSS YOU AROUND.
We hear that we are in need quite a bit in our society, so many messages about a special someone who isn't "in our lives", a vehicle, or gadget we can't live without; but the truth is that everything we need is all around us. THE TRUTH IS I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST SAID What's missing in these messages is the sense of appreciation for all those gifts and blessings tucked away in plain sight. I believe we are conditioned to take them for granted and not take things in slowly, with gratitude and humility. Could you imagine our social fabric I WAS WAITING FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO SAY SOCIAL FABRIC. IT MAKES ME SEEM MORE SOPHISTICATED with a grateful contentment instead of a destructive ambitiousness? SINCE WHEN DO THE WORDS "DESTRUCTIVE" AND "AMBITIOUS" GO TOGETHER ? When was the last time relaxing at home with good company filled you up with joy like no extroverted grand event ever could? SEE, I AM SO UNPRETENTIOUS THAT I JUST COMPARED MYSELF TO A GRAND EVENT
If my outlook sounds intriguing and worth a follow up chat to you, then you know how to contact me, right? (hint: there's a button that says Email this Handsome Introspect DUMBASS, INTROSPECT IS ACTUALLY A VERB) To everyone whose read this far thanks and take what I've written as food for thought, my insights have a way of provoking thoughtful discussion among those to whom I communicate. YES, YOUR INTERESTING INSIGHT PROVOKED IRRITABILITY IN ME. I ALSO THINK I JUST FARTED. You might even want to contact me for insightful conversation, that would be great. THE TRUTH IS, I DON'T REALLY OFFER INSIGHTFUL CONVERSATION, BUT I CAN OFFER YOU UP MY INSIGHTFUL PENIS. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE PICTURES ?. Have a great time what ever you decide to do.

3 comments:

Myra said...

Yikes...run, girl, run! It kinda sounds like he's translating from Spanish to English, literally, and it just doesn't work. Neither does anything else!

Big Mark 243 said...

Funny ... THIS is precisely why I don't bother with trying to hook up with someone via the net. This cat reads like me!

I can't help but think that your translation is how I would sound, so I am too self conscious to put a profile somewhere. Rather meet someone and let them 'see' rather than guess. Like I say, I know 'how' I sound ... and I can guess your translation is what people hear!

Mike said...

Metropolis? He's a Superman fan. Careful on how much fun you make of profiles. After a while it can take on a life of it's own and you will get very cynical.