Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ice Queen

Hello There My Lovelies,

Below is a pic of me when I went ice skating on New Years Eve. I don't like the way I posed, as my face looks a little chunkier than it normally is, but my feet look awfully cute. I love my ice skates.

The rink downtown is closing for the rest of the year until next Christmas season. But luckily there is a permanent ice rink open all year round a few min from my house. Ice skating is always great exercise.

Anywho, that is all for now. :)





1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

Maybe it is just me, but it makes you look 'girlish' the way your head is tilted.

The last time I was on ice skates, I thought it would be my last time on ANYTHING ... can't believe I used to play hockey and turn flips with my brother as a kid ..! Where did it go?