Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Me So Tired

Hello There My Lovelies,

Like I usually say, I should be doing homework right now, but I am so damn tired. But I'll get around to it.

I worked late last night and had to wake up this morning for school and go to work after. I will be sleeping in tomorrow.

In my Bankruptcy Law class this morning, I sat right next to this big girl that smelled. She kinda smelled faintly of rank sweat, like she couldn't wash herself properly. Luckily it wasn't too strong. The part that was gross was her breath.

So not only did I have to deal with her mildly foul odor, but when she turned my direction and breathed with her mouth open, I was disgusted.

Did I mention that my class is 4 hours long, and we were in a stuffy classroom with the door shut ?

But you know, I am not perfect. I shouldn't be casting a stone, because within the first 20 minutes of class today I accidentally let out a loud fart. I was trying so hard not to let it out, but for the moment that I decided to relax and shift in my seat, the thunder hit. I was mortified. But luckily no one humiliated me for it, and luckily it was one of those that didn't smell.

What else.... today after class I went to my dance class. I take dance lessons once a week in a yoga studio. Anyway, the teacher taught us how to do the move I've been trying to learn for a very long time: Doing a shimmy from your shoulder to your hips, while you're undulating. It looks very complicated, and it kind of is, but I've been trying to do this for a long time.

By no means is the move even close to perfect, but at least I know how to work on it.

2 comments:

Myra said...

Passing gas tends to happen during yoga class, but the leader has told us its natural, don't hold it, so not that everyone lets it out, but now, no one giggles, or turns to try to figure out who the culprit was. I just try not to eat anything that will make me gassy, but sometimes those sneakers just sneak out!

Big Mark 243 said...

Look 'lovliest of the lovelies', it is quite okay to say and feel what you like. I have been in 'Bankruptcy Law' classes like that, and wondered what did that person think when they got out of bed in the morning?

Was the latrine closed? Excuse me, but that outfit ... is it 'fresh' or was it simply 'what was on top'?

As for the 'air fragrance', pretty girls always get a pass, dontcha know!! Brings you a little bit down to earth, and cats can imagine themselve taking you out, and the kitties around you mistakenly feel that you are more like them, and not so perfect ...

... just more perfect than they are!